- IDENTIFYABLE DATA: In compliance with the provisions of law 34/2002 by the Society Services of Information and Electronic Commerce on the 11th of July is reflected here the following information: The owner of the web domain is SolyVillas with the address at Calle Carretería, nº33, 3B, 29008, Málaga with CIF: B93560431 email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- USERS: Access and/or use of this website of SolyVillas the owner of the website attributes the condition of USERS, who accepts, from said access and/or use, the General Conditions reflected here. The aforementioned conditions will apply regardless of the General Conditions of Contract which are of obligatory fulfillment.
- USE OF THE PORTAL: www.solyvillas.com provides access to a multitude of information, services, programs or data (hereinafter, ¨the contents¨) on the Internet belonging to SolyVillas or to its licensors to which the USER may have access. The USER assumes responsibility for the use of the portal.
- DATA PROTECTION: SolyVillas complies with the guidelines of the European Data Protection Regulation 2016/679 of April 27, 2016 and other regulations that guarantee the correct use and treatment of the user´s personal data. You can exercise the rights as your rights of access, rectification, deletion, limitation of treatment, portability or opposition, by email to email@example.com, the purpose of the treatment will be to contact users to provide information on the services offered by the company, as well as its treatments as clients. By means of this clause we inform you that you can make any type of claim before the control authority, the Spanish Agency for Data Protection. Also, SolyVillas informs that it will keep your personal data as long as the purpose of the transfer remains in force and while the user has not indicated otherwise.
- INTELLECTUAL AND INDUSTRIAL PROPERTY: SolyVillas by itself or as an assignee, is the owner of all the intellectual and industrial property rights of its website, as well as the elements contained in it (without limitation, images, sound, audio, video, software or texts, trademarks or logos, color combinations, structure and design, selection of used materials, computer programs necessary for its operation, access and use, etc.) owned by SolyVillas or its licensors. All rights reserved. By virtue of the provisions of articles 8 and 32.1, second paragraph, of the Law on Intellectual Property, the reproduction, distribution and public communication, including the method of making them available, of all or part of the articles is expressly prohibited. Contents of this website, for commercial purposes, in any medium and by any technical means, without the authorization of SolyVillas the USER undertakes to respect the rights of Intellectual and Industrial Property owned by SolyVillas You can visualize the elements of the portal and even print them, copy them and store them on your computer´s hard drive or on any other physical medium, as long as it is solely and exclusively for your personal and private use. The USER must refrain from deleting, altering, evading or manipulating any protection device or security system that was installed on the pages of SolyVillas.
- EXCLUSION OF GUARANTEES AND LIABILITY: SolyVillas is not responsible, in any case, for damages of any kind that may cause, by way of example: errors or omissions in the content, lack of availability of the portal or the transmission of viruses or malicious or harmful programs in the contents.
- MODIFICATIONS: SolyVillas reserves the right to carry out without prior notice the modifications considered appropriate in its portal, being able to change, delete or add content as well as services as provided through the same form of the form in which they are adjusted or located in the portal.
- LINKS: In the case that on behalf of the domain there were links or hyperlinks to other Internet sites, SolyVillas will not exercise any type of control over said sites and contents. In no case shall SolyVillas assume responsibility for the contents of any link belonging to a third party website, nor shall it guarantee the technical availability, quality, reliability, accuracy, amplitude, veracity, validity and constitutionality of any material or information contained in any of said hyperlinks or other websites of Internet. Likewise, the inclusion of these external connections will not imply any type of association, merger or participation with the connected entities.
- RIGHT OF EXCLUSION: SolyVillas reserves the right to deny or withdraw access to the portal and / or the services offered without prior notice, on its own or by a third party, to those users who fail to comply with these General Conditions of Use.
- GENERALITIES: SolyVillas pursues the breach of these conditions, as well as any improper use of its portal exercising all civil and criminal actions that may correspond by law.
- MODIFICATION OF THE PRESENT CONDITIONS AND DURATION: SolyVillas can modify at any time the conditions determined here, being duly published as they appear here. The validity of the aforementioned conditions will be based on their exposure and will be in force until they are modified by others duly published.
- APPLICABLE LEGISLATION AND JURISDICTION: The relationship between SolyVillas and the User will be governed by current Spanish regulations and any controversy will be submitted to the Courts and Tribunals of the city of Malaga.